United request postponement
Following on from our message earlier today we can now confirm that we have formally requested that Saturdays match with Raith Rovers be postponed.
This is after several meetings with Public Health and the JRG where we presented all the information that we had collated over the previous days.
As soon as the decision has been made we will confirm on all our channels.
Unless there are significant changes our Club Shop will be closed for the rest of this week and will re open on Monday 30th August. All office staff will also work from home until Monday.