Ticket Information - Hamilton v Ayr United
Tickets are now on sale for our cinch Championship match v Hamilton at New Douglas Park on Saturday 18th September 2021, kick-off 3.00pm.
Hamilton have introduced a new ticketing system from Fanbase (currently for Away fans only) and we are the first Club to use it.
Fanbase allows fans the opportunity to purchase and store digital match tickets to their mobile phone or computer.
Tickets can be bought at the link below:
Please see the instructions below:
- Click the above link
- On the 'home screen' and within the 'store' you should see the next fixture v Ayr United with a 'buy tickets' option below
- You will be asked to either register on login to your Fanbase account
- Once done, you can then complete your purchase
- You can then view your purchase straight away, both within the wallet section of your Fanbase account (found at the bottom of the screen and in the email confirmation they received at the time of purchase
- Then on Saturday, the QR code can be scanned and access to the Stadium will be granted.
If you have any queries or if you need support with your purchase, please contact Fanbase at email@example.com
For a video version of the step-by-step guide, please see our social media pages.
There will also be cash gates in operation on Saturday for those that are unable to purchase tickets online.
Also, Hamilton are offering hospitality packages on Saturday:
These will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Packages include a champagne reception, stadium parking, executive suite seating, three-course meal pre-match, complimentary bar post-match and so much more.
For details on the packages on offer, please contact Gillian Cunning at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.