Service Terms and Conditions
Ayr United FC provides a subscription service that allows our members to access live match commentaries and statistics streamed over the Internet to web browsers on enabled devices.
- Membership. Your Ayr United FC membership will continue until the expiry date of your subscription. To use the Ayr United FC service you must have Internet access, and a valid, accepted method of payment. All payments are made through WorldPay and we store no credit card or address details for you. You can find specific details regarding your Ayr United FC membership by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link available at the top of the pages of the Ayr United FC website when you have logged in.
- End of Season. All subscriptions and memberships cease at the end of the recognised football season for that year. A season is deemed to include any playoff or cup games remaining that may be outstanding. New memberships will require to be created at the start of each season.
- Free Trials
- 3.1. Your Ayr United FC membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for 10 days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members to sample the content provided by Ayr United FC as part of it's service.
- 3.2. Free trial eligibility is determined by Ayr United FC at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent Ayr United FC membership are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Ayr United FC membership to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
- 3.3. We will charge your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period To view the monthly membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the "Transactions" link on the "Your Account" page.
- 4.1. Billing is a one-off payment at the commencement of the service. You may extend the period of the service by renewing your membership from your account page. This option is only available for B&W TV memberships and will take effect from the moment you extend the subscription . This must be done before the subscription expires as it will be automatically deleted when the expiry date is reached.
- 4.4. Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our subscriptions from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- PPV Service
- 5.1. The Ayr United FC PPV service is for non-commercial use only .
- 5.2 You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 5.3 Ayr United FC regularly makes changes to the PPV service. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of Ayr United FC content.
- 5.4 Ayr United FC cannot guarantee the availability or quality of the live broadcast feed at every match for the season due to limitations of internet access at various grounds and stadia.
- 5.5 Refunds under the above circumstances are at the sole discretion of Ayr United FC and may be offered as an extension to your subscription, or free access to another game of your choosing. This does NOT apply to buffering or interruptions to our streamed games.
- 5.6 We do not guarantee this service or website will operate correctly on browsers available on SmartTV's. The operation of these Apps is at the discretion of the television manufacturer and outwith our control. We would always advise connecting directly to your TV via HDMI cable or by wireless casting from your device. We do not guarantee that casting using Google Chromecast will always work.
- Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the Ayr United FC account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the Ayr United FC account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Ayr United FC or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- 7.4. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Last Updated: 12th March 2021