Office Admin/Reception | Kickstart Opportunity
- Are you on Universal Credit? Do you have a job coach?
- This is an opportunity to gain valuable work experience within an office environment.
- Contract length: 6 months with the possibility of extending
- You must be 24 years old or under.
- Part-time hours: 25- 34 hours per week
- Salary: £4.56-£8.91 per hour
- Greeting visitors to the Club
- Telephone – answering calls, diverting calls, dealing with enquiries
- Keeping a diary for office space and Board room bookings
General Administration Duties
- Carrying out general duties
- Answering emails
- Use of Microsoft Office Package (word, excel and emails)
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise outgoing mail
- Other duties that may occur on a day to day basis
If you are interested please speak to your Job Coach to contact us or contact email@example.com directly.