Job Vacancy - Commercial Manager
We regret to announce that Graeme Miller will be moving on from his position as Commercial Manager at Ayr United.
Everyone at the Club would like to thank Graeme for his hard work and service for the past eight years.
We wish him all the very best for the future.
Therefore the position of Commercial Manager has become available and open to applicants, please see the following for full details:
Ayr United Commercial Manager Vacancy
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following as part of the wider behind the scenes management team for the Football Club:-
- Manage and drive the commercial budget and income including advertising, sponsorship, partnerships and other opportunities.
- Prepare and present the commercial report to the Board of Directors.
- Propose new innovative ways to engage with stakeholders, promote the Club and generate income streams.
- Co-ordinate our social media and communications alongside the General Manager, Board of Directors and other staff.
- Manage and co-ordinate our retail income.
- Manage and co-ordinate our Black & White TV content.
We have a 'lean' management structure and the successful candidate will require to integrate with our existing personnel and overlap on a number of sundry duties, with the main focus being the aforementioned bullet points.
Salary and remuneration dependant on experience.
Deadline for applications is Friday, 17th September. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org