We are delighted to announce that the Lottery Office will be open from Monday 7th September, although it will be different to what you are used to. In keeping with the Government Guidelines regarding social distancing there will be new procedures in place which must be adhered to.
- No agent will be allowed to enter the Lottery Office
Thee Lottery Office will only be open for agents who need to see someone on a Monday between 10am and 12.30pm. At the moment it will not be open for anyone outside of these hours and the following will apply:
- Prior to visiting the office, you need to phone and book a time-slot. This is so we don’t have too many arriving at the one time.
- You will not be allowed into the office itself, just the doorway.
- On arrival at the Lottery Office you must be wearing a face covering.
- Any paperwork you want to give us must be put onto the table at the door.
It is imperative that all agent returns are received either by email or however has been agreed with the Lottery Office by Monday evening. Monies and returns not received by then will not be included in the draw on the Tuesday.
If you wish to discuss then please give us a ring at the Lottery Office from the above date or phone Janine on her mobile 07921 507667.
These procedures will remain in place until Covid-19 precautions are relaxed. We appreciate your support on adhering to these procedures and thank you for your help in keeping everyone safe!
Once again, we wish to thank you for your ongoing support, it is very important to us to enable us to continue supporting Ayr United Football Club.